What you bring:
- Proven experience in managing relationships at a digital agency delivering a mix of creative and/or technical solutions
- A trustworthy personality with strong communication skills
- Capable of working in high-pressure environments
- Proven capability to lead presentations, often with senior audiences
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience navigating political challenges both internal and client-side
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles and general Project Management processes is an advantage
- You love to work with technical and creative teams
- The position requires an excellent level of English and German both written and spoken
What we have for you
- A full-time permanent position with very good opportunities for professional development
- Open working atmosphere and friendly colleagues in an established digital agency
- Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to help shape our structures and processes
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours and home-office possibility.
- Large international clients and the possibility to work in teams across the World.
You can expect our recruitment process to be something like this;
- “Get to know you” chat with a member of our Talent Team
- Video call to get into your world.
- Final panel chat with our Program Leadership and HR
- And finally an offer!
FFW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability, length of unemployment or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!