What you bring
- Technical acumen with significant prior experience in similar position
- Expertise in architecting, implementing and supporting Drupal CMS, Wordpress and PHP based applications using frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel
- A proven track record in building & executing multiple large scale wеb based projects using agile delivery methods
- Experience in leading and coaching teams on complex software projects, ideally in agency context
- Experience in using Object Oriented software development methodologies like XP-Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development & Test Driven Development and Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Model
- Experience in Requirements Engineering, Workflow analysis & Design using
- The position requires an excellent level of English, both at or near native language level and both written and spoken.
What we have for you
- A full-time permanent position with very good opportunities for professional development
- Open working atmosphere and friendly colleagues in an established digital agency
- Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to help shape our structures and processes
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours and home-office possibility
- Large international clients and the possibility to work in teams across Europe
You can expect our recruitment process to be something like this;
- "Get to know you" chat with a member of our Talent Team
- Video call to get into your world.
- Final panel chat with our Program Leadership and HR
- And finally an offer!
FFW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability, length of unemployment or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!